1.02.2013

a much needed break

Its been Christmas break for the past week and a half and it has been amazing! I have loved having time to relax and not worry so much about work. Life has been crazy and I haven't had time to update the blog so here is a quick update of whats been happening in my life lately :)

Christmas was wonderful like always! During the christmas season we did many festive things like making gingerbread houses, looking at Christmas lights, playing games, decorating trees and so much more! 
I have had the pleasure of getting to know this guy the past few months! He is my wonderful boyfriend, Justin! I really have enjoyed spending the holidays with him. He really is the best and I like him oh so very much! 
This was the first snowfall of the year. I had to snap a quick shot of my parents beautiful front yard. They are moving in February so it will be sad not having this great yard anymore. 
I finally got to meet my cousins new baby Dawson! He really is a cute little baby. 

Its been a wonderful Holiday season spending time with the ones I love the most! Now I guess its time to get back to working. I cant believe I am halfway through my first year of teaching. It has been pretty challenging but a fun adventure! I am so excited to see how this next semester turns out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment