5.21.2012

Famous Idaho Potato



Well the half marathon has come and gone. Jordan and I ran the Famous Idaho Potato Half Marathon. I was a little scared going into this one because I didn't train as hard as i could have. I thought for sure I would have gotten my worst time for my half marathons. To my surprise I ended up getting my best time at1hr59:30. We had perfect running weather(minus the freezing windy weather while we were waiting to start) and a beautiful course! I was also so proud of my brother Jordan for completing his first half marathon and getting 9th place in his age division at a time of 1hr43min. He really didn't train very much and he regretted that after haha. Now on to training for my next half. After my run on saturday one of my toes wasn't feeling too great. It is all bruised and burns with pain every once in awhile. I decided I will rest my feet this week and just swim and bike for my cardio. Hopefully next week it will feel all better so I can run in preparation for the See Jane Run Half on June 16! I also am starting my marathon training next week. I decided I am going to run in the Top of Utah Marathon in September. I am so excited for this summer of running and so excited to accomplish some goals of mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment