12.28.2011

Cowboy Cupcakes


I made these cupcakes for a cowboy themed baby shower for one of my best friends, Cheyenne. I seriously can't believe she is having a baby. She is having a little boy, due in just a few short weeks. She is the first of my friends to have a baby and I am so excited for her. I am also very excited that I live here in town close to her so I can go visit her and the baby all the time! I wish I could have gotten a photo of the shower but I didn't get a chance too. But here are some pictures of the cupcakes I made. 
 I did a white cake with chocolate frosting and a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. On the red velvet cupcakes I made chocolate dipped strawberries to add to the top and on some I just drizzled chocolate over the frosting. For the white cake I made these cupcake toppers by printing out the "It's a boy" sign and cutting them out. I also used scrapbook embellishments to for the cowboy hats and boots. Once again I had a blast creating these cute little things. 

2 comments: