10.20.2011

This Week

Check out a few things that I have been up to this week. I have actually had time to do a few things that I have wanted to do since school isn't terribly busy this week. Tonight my roommate Lauren Painted my nails for me! Didn't she do a great job. I got the idea from Pinterest which led me to this website! I thought they turned out pretty darn cute! 




Another thing that I got to make this week was some whole wheat bread! This was my first time making whole wheat bread and I thought it turned out delicious. I got the recipe from Pinterest. 


My roommate and I also made a delicious dinner a couple nights ago. We made a healthy version of breaded shrimp and man I really loved them! We are for sure going to try to make them again sometime. I got the recipe from this wonderful blog! It has so many great recipes for healthy dishes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment