10.29.2011

"It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas"

You may be laughing at the this post considering that Halloween hasn't even happened... But there has been so many Christmas things that I have been seeing lately and I cant help but smile and feel so happy when seeing or hearing Christmas things. This past Wednesday is when it all started. I turned my itunes on shuffle while I was doing my homework and the first song that started playing was Bing Crosby's Jingle Bells. Normally I just skip over the Christmas songs when its not Christmas time but hearing this particular song made me so happy so I kept listening to it. About an hour later I logged onto Spotify and right there on the front page was Michael Bubles Christmas album.I didn't even know he was coming out with a Christmas album so I got so extremely happy when I found out. I then listened it it and fell in love with all the songs instantly. This is my kind of Christmas Album. 



   Then Later that evening I was watching some youtube videos and then watched this hilarious Christmas caroling video. Check it out if you want a good laugh. It has nothing to do with Michael but it is Christmasy. 


Hope you enjoyed this little preview post of Christmas time :) You have no idea how happy I was to listen to Christmas music. Christmas time gives me the best feeling. I am just so happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment