9.02.2011

Food Friday

I love food... so I decided to feature a day every week with food that I enjoy making or new recipes that I have tried out. This week I made a special recipe that I created. I created it about a year ago. I got the idea from one of my favorite dishes at a restaurant and I added my own spin to it. I call it Chelsi's Sonoma Chicken. 



Chelsi’s Sonoma Chicken


3 chicken breasts cut into strips
7 pieces of bacon
1 ½ Cups of Mushrooms
3 Tbsp butter
1/3 cup Green Onions
½ cup sun dried tomatoes
2 Tbsp olive oil
¼ cup butter
1 cup cream
1 cup milk
½ cup Parmesan cheese
½ cup Italian cheese mixture
3 cloves of garlic
Noodles

In one pan melt 3 TBSP of butter and sauté mushrooms for about 6-10 min. In another pan, fry the bacon. Then cut the bacon into small bite sized pieces. In another pan put the 3 TBLP of olive oil and the chicken. Cook all the way through. Then add the green onions and garlic and sauté all together for 5 min. then add ¼ cup of butter and melt. Turn heat down to low. Add cream, milk, and cheeses. Mix and make sure not to boil but warm it. Then add the mushrooms and the bacon. Boil the noodles and add them to the chicken mixture. Serves 8

No comments:

Post a Comment