7.19.2011

Sewin Saturday

It is finals week over here and I have been getting pretty stressed. So this past weekend I decided I would finish all of my homework on Friday so I could enjoy my Saturday and do something that I really wanted to do. SO on Saturday I decided to Sew. It is one of my favorite hobbies. 
I had a few friends who had birthdays last month and I decided to make them some cute bags... but with school I was not able to finsh them on time. But now they are done. Here they are. The first one is reversible. It was the easiest thing to make. It seriously took me less then an hour to make.   


This Bag was for my other friend. She picked out the fabric and I got the pattern from an Amy Butler Book. It took a long time to finish but I really like the finished product and so does she. 

1 comment: