4.13.2011

Utah

Here are some pics from the weekend! I had a blast in Utah for a girls weekend with my sister, mom, cousins, and Aunt! 

This was an art exhibit that we visited at BYU. We thought this stack of books was so cool! We also went to the Carl Bloch museum at BYU. It was so amazing to see his original artwork of Christ. I loved it. 


 Here are the girls of the Fam! Mariah, mom, and myself. We enjoyed walking around temple square. 

We also ate so much delicious food during the weekend! We visited the cutest cupcake shop called The Sweet Tooth Fairy  where I ate this...
It was so chocolately and delicious. I loved every bite of it.

Well it was a great weekend. I loved seeing my mom and getting to spend time with my cousins. Nothing beats spending time with family! 


2 comments:

  1. yum! that cupcake looks SO good! I'm glad you guys had a fun time! I'm jealous I didn't get to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it would have been fun if you girls came! We will have to do another girls trip with all the cousins next time!

    ReplyDelete