4.10.2011

Sundays

I officially decided Sundays are my favorite day of the week. They are so relaxing. On this particular Sunday I was in Salt Lake city. I was able to go to The Spoken Word. It is a broadcast of the Mormon Tabernacle choir. It was such a beautiful performance. I loved it. It definitely started my day out with the spirit. 


Then we toured around temple square. I have been there many times before but this time I loved it more then ever. I love the Salt Lake Temple, it is sooooo beautiful. It is my favorite temple. 


I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ so much. I am so happy to be a member of this gospel. I love to feel the spirit! and I know I feel it so strongly on Sundays in particular. I love the calming music, reading church articles, the scriptures etc. This church seriously brings me so much happiness and is making my want to become a better person daily. Love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment