3.16.2011

Catching Up

So Basically it has been over 2 months since I have updated my blog and a lot has happened within those two months! So I am just giving you some photos and a quick update on what's been going on. We will start in January...




We went sledding/ hooky bobbing. It was a lot of fun but a little bit scary riding on a chair connected to two snowboards being pulled behind a truck...

____________________________________________________________
Emma Got Married!



The roommates and I took a road trip down to Brigham City Utah for our Best Friends Wedding! Emma Ray was married to Jameson Sears on January 21, 2011. They were married in the Bountiful Temple. I am so happy for the two of them 
________________________________________________________
Artwork 
We were busy doing some artwork! Melissa, Dawna, and I painted these birds and created this wonderful piece of Art that we now have hanging on our wall. 

________________________________________________________
Cocoa Bean 


Dawna, Melissa and I LOVE the Cocoa Bean. We like to go on random runs to get our favorite cupcakes and Italian Sodas. My Favorite cupcake is the Chocolate raspberry Cheesecake cupcake. It is to die for!! 
_____________________________________________________________
Photo Shoot          




On a cold January evening while waiting for some friends We decided to take some winter photos with my new camera. We had fun testing it out. 

____________________________________________________________
Cinnamon Rolls 

Some of the Delicious Cinnamon Rolls that I made for some of my best friends. The top cinnamon rolls are my Grandma Grigg's recipe. They were always my favorite and now I love to make them even though they never turn out as good as my grandmas. I miss her and this is one thing that helps me remember her. The bottom cinnamon rolls I received the recipe from a friend of mine. They are seriously my favorite cinnamon rolls I have ever had :) 
_________________________________________________________________
Some Random Fun
Finger Stache

Fun at Sammy's 


The three of us riding in the front seat.


Best Ugly Sweater I have ever found. 


We are cool 
______________________________________________________________________
Valentines Day 

Valentine cupcakes that I made. My mommy sent me a lovely Valentine package. It had a strawberry cupcake mix with frosting. I bought semi-sweet chocolate chips and melted them and created these lovely chocolate hearts and righting on to the cupcakes. It was so much fun 
                                                  
The lovely large valentines cookies that I made for my Valentine and form my roommates. I didn't have much time to decorate them so they didn't turn out that great. But I still thought they turned out pretty cute. 

The Lovely tulips my Valentine got me :) I was so happy to receive flowers on Valentines day. It was the first time a boy other then my daddy has given my flowers. They were so beautiful. 


____________________________________________________________
Happy Birthday To Me 

My Birthday happens to be in February. This was my first birthday away from home. It was a little bit sad not being with my family on this special day. My friends and sister did there best to make it a great day. My sister bought me a wonderful DQ ice-cream cake, which it to die for and my friend bought me a delicious Cocoa Bean cupcake. To celebrate my birth me and my besties went to dinner at a local Chinese restaurant. It ended up being an okay Birthday. 

_________________________________________________________________
Mustache Mocktail Birthday Bash 











It wasn't only my Birthday during the month of February But it was also two of my best friends. My cousin Melissa's Birthday was on February 28, and Nicoles was on Valentines day. So since me and Melissa turned 21 this year we decided to have a combined birthday party. As of late we have become obsessed with mustaches and we wanted to have an event to get all dressed up and pretty for. So we combined the two and made it a mustache mocktail party. We made mocktails including scotch and sodas, Pina Coladas, Sea-breeze, and Sparkling cider. We also played some gambling games of Black Jack and Farkle. We had a blast! Thanks to all my Friends who came to celebrate our Birthdays with us. 


4 comments:

  1. Your always doing something fun! I'm so jealous! and you are so gorgeous in all your photos! Your Tree art is incredible! I have actually been looking for something JUST like that for Liams room, but they are SO expensive online..perhaps you and Melissa could make me one??? :).....and who is this Valentine of yours??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! Me and Melissa would love to do some art for liam. Just let us know what you want and we will attempt to make something. And my Valentine was my friend Kevin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved getting married!!! That was my favorite part. And when you brought me some of those v-day cupcakes for cutting your hair. It was just wonderfullll.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are much better at updating the world than I am. Maybe someday I can be pro like you!

    ReplyDelete